Works under the supervision of the Maintenance Supervisor and/or the Property Manager. Will serve on call duties.
To maintain the cleanliness of the property:
· Monitor all external areas of the property; pick up debris, litter and all forms of garbage. Dispose of them as required
· Sweep and clean all roadways, sidewalks
· Remove debris from vacated apartments to prepare them for occupancy
Will perform maintenance duties to complete minor work orders, as requested. Minor work orders are those that do not require a licensed vendor or a high degree of skill. Some examples of the work that might be required are as follows
· Unclog toilets
· Change light fixtures
· Check on leaks to determine, if possible, the source
· Perform painting and cleaning in apartments as required
· Change screens
· Aid the Maintenance Supervisor in performing more technical work orders
The tasks which the Maintenance Worker may be asked to perform are not limited to any listed above. Will assist the Maintenance Supervisor in any task as requested. In all dealing with tenants and vendors will act in a professional and courteous manner.
High School graduate or GED preferable. Adequate experience and proven ability may be substituted. Must be able to read written work orders and complete the work order after work is done. Two years experience of related work.
Valid and current State of Florida Driver’s License.
Moderate physical effort required; heavy lifting up to 75 pounds on an occasional basis. Walking, standing and or stooping is required much of the time. May be exposed to the elements. Work is primarily out of doors.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Pay: $18.00 – $22.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Boca Raton, FL 33432: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person